Saturday, May 11, 2013

I Miss YOu ♥



I feel like wanna blogging when I saw this picture.
Do you feel familiar with this picture.

I think it was unforgettable to you,
someone was lost control and cried for non-stop in front of you.

That was ME...

I did cry in front of you for many times.
I cried as when I told you I very miss you.

The tears were uncontrollable.
The heart was pain.
The brain was empty.

Honestly, I still thinking of you for everyday.
There sure will be something to remind me of you,
though i keep asking myself to stop to do it.

You were a part of my life,
and yet it's impossible for me to remove all the memory with you.

It is a huge challenge to me.
I'm still in the progress,
the progress of stop missing you.

I wonder,
when can I succeed?

I just too miss you.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment